Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Idaho

I went up to Boise right before the reunion. Everyone in Vegas seriously questioned why I was going to Idaho. My two best friends from my time at BYU live there. I met Jen, otherwise known as "sister" my very first day in Provo at my freshman orientation Y-group. Her and her sister Shannon lived exactly two stories up. They also know our cousin Shirley, who was in our ward. Jen was there two years, and came to Belgium with me in 95 and we traveled 7 countries. Then she got married to her high school sweetheart who had returned from his mission. They have 2 kids. Shannon was there my whole 3 years in that ward before my mission. We were roommates the year Jen left.
I have been up there for sister's wedding and to visit, back before Olivia was born. She is 6 now! I had fun visiting. I was compelled to by 2 Boise State shirts, since they were 13-0 last year, and I am planning on going back for a football game with them this fall. Jen's girls cried for hours after I left! It was fun reliving some of the fun years of my life and reconnecting with old friends!

0 comments: