Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Game

Got this one from Jeanne-Marie....


This is a fun, tag-gy type game! So, play along...

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

Kim, remember when we made those "music videos" and danced around all crazy that lovely Sunday? You looked awesome in those 80s clothes! I have a cute picture of you and me around Forrest. Good times!

Courtney said...

What about our dance party that ended up with a broken coffee table and therefore a shopping trip for new furniture? That was so funny and so much fun!

Day Family Blog said...

So many memories... driving to AZ together was the first time we met, (I am not even sure how that came about)... being roommates in Jill's basement... clubin'... chasing after black men. Fun times, but I know I sure have grown up a lot since then.