Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I loved today....

Yeah, so it has been a year since I blogged. It is quicker and easier to update with facebook. But I just had some thoughts today about what a lucky mom, wife, and educator I am.

What I loved today....

Asher waking up first and getting extra time to snuggle with my big love bug.
Asher asking for his "baa-nah"
Seeing my hubby did all the dishes last night! 
Caleb and Asher excited to drink their juice...with spinach in it! :)
Caleb putting his sandals on himself...on the wrong feet!
Caleb reading book on way to Miss Kim's house and running in to give it to her daughter Sarah to read to him.
Ash sweetly waving and saying bye when I left. If I have to leave him I am happy he is content and comfy where he is..
Sitting and watching kids pick out books to check out and being excited about it!
Helping a sad first grader find friends to play with at recess and seeing him smiling.
Joking with the first graders in the lunch line and laughing with them. I wore a shirt that said "I love books!"  The kids were all reading it and telling me they love books.
Seeing kids get excited to see luau decorations for the book fair and doing the hula for them as they come into the library for class.
Hearing Caleb and Asher yelling "mom" when they hear the door knock when I pick them up and seeing their happy faces!!
The boys reading on their way to Sam's Club and Asher saying "book" for the first time.
My bubbas waving and smiling to EVERYONE at Sams and making people smile.
Caleb telling me every time he saw a taste cart telling me, "I need that one!"
Eating a slice of cheese pizza from Sams. 
An ice cream truck went by and Caleb said, "Kim! ice cream! Kim, I need ice cream!"  So silly.big

The boys climbing all over daddy.
The boys throwing a big giant bouncy ball to each other.
 Hearing the babies talk to grandma.


Our evening walk:
The boys sticking their bare feet up as high as they can while in their strollers.
Counting 4 jets go by as they point to the sky.
Counting 5 birds flying by in a group.
Hearing dogs, birds, and motorcycles.
Asher meeting the neighbors dog and saying "doggy".

Brushing teeth and the boys loving it and Caleb getting really good at brushing his own teeth after I start him off for a couple of minutes!
Taking extra time to say "nigh nigh" to Ash since Jhon was home.  We cuddled as I sang to him and he sang along. Pinching his bum and making him laugh!  We tickled, played, and giggled. I didn't ever want to leave him. Saying good night to him with a big ol smile on his face.  I know one day I will miss those baby giggles and grins!  He LOVES snuggling on my shoulder! 

After family prayers, Caleb and I said his prayers in bed.  He said "Heavenly Father" by himself, then repeated after me the prayer, and when I say "in the name of Jesus Christ," he says "Amen," When I went to leave he yelled, "kiss mom please" and I went back and gave him kisses and as I walked out he said "thank you!" 
Eating a yummy mango!
There is so much more I forgot!!  I am so blessed to have incredibly healthy, happy boys!!!  And a wonderful husband and stepson.



 Easter Egg dying on a Sat. night...dirty face and all!
 Riding on the Thomas train. He was SOOOO excited.
 Look at this face!
My little train boy!

6 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

What a great day :) I need to view life more like that and not so much a list of frustrations and stresses. Good hearing from you again!

Jan said...

What a great list of all the things you love. You are such a great mom Kim!

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to
protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've
worked hard on. Any recommendations?

My page :: Rojadirecta champions league

Anonymous said...

Ηowdу! Wоulԁ you mind if I share your blog with my tωitter group?
Therе's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

My web-site ... crear facebook gratis

DCAja said...

https://www.lecoinstotvino.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online-terbaik-dan-cara.html

Unknown said...


فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
faniyin
فني تركيب دش بالرياض