Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Day in Vegas

So, I don't have to work tomorrow! I never in a million years thought I would see a snow day in Las Vegas. We have had flurries before. I rarely have seen snow stick in the last ten years. It is great because I have so much to do to get ready for Solomon coming on Friday night. I was going to be up late cleaning and grading papers, but now I have all day tomorrow to do it! :)
Solomon and I are going to be in AZ for the King family party on Sat night. I am so excited! Can't wait to see mom, dad, Matt, Emily and her gang, and the rest of the relatives! Jhon will make it there on Sunday. We will come back to Vegas on Tues. night.
We are having Christmas Eve dinner with my old friend and former roommate April and her family.
I am so excited Solomon gets to spend Christmas with us! It will be great to spend Christmas with a kiddo!

0 comments: