Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Monday, June 16, 2008

Utah trip & Solomon

So, my new son Solomon has been here for about 10 days. It has been a lot of fun! He is a great kid. I have been doing playdates with kids in my last class since they are the same age. I go to the park, the pool, & lots of other fun & not so fun mommy stuff!
Solomon & I went up to Utah Friday for my bridal shower. Mom picked us up on her way from AZ. I would love to post pics from that, but they are on mom's camera. My friends & family were wonderful to me!

Saturday mom & Solomon hung out while I went to my last roommate's wedding in the Logan temple. Then we all went to bowl and got ice cream at the USU creamery. That night Jhon joined us for the reception where I was a bridesmaid. Don't have those pics yet either. Sunday we all went up into the mountains. We walked around, had a picnic, & went on a scenic ride up SOOOO high on the ski lift. It was a blast!


3 comments:

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

He really is such a cute kid! I'm glad I got to go to your bridal shower. See you in Vegas in a couple of weeks?

Day Family Blog said...

That has got to be a bit hard to jump into motherhood with a 10 year old. He looks so cute. How often will he be staying with you guys? Are you guys going to stay in Vegas? I'm sad I missed the shower, but I can't wait to see you at the reception.

King Family said...

Looks like lots of fun!