Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Saturday, March 7, 2009

New ultrasound

We went for an ultrasound this week! It was wonderful! Peanut waved, I told Jhon the baby was waving at him, because I had been in there first, and as soon as Jhon came it Peanut waved. We also saw some hiccups. With every hiccup the baby would bounce around! And then we saw a yawn. We have the cutest Peanut ever!!! The baby is measuring 2.5 inches and everything looks great!!!
And here is my latest bump!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

I love that it waved to Jhon. So when is the big ultrasound. Are you guys going to find out? I love baby bumps :)

deesha said...

Did your peanut tell you "I'm a boy" or "I'm a girl?" Just wondering.

AZ Hey-mon said...

cutest baby bump evah!

Karolee said...

Cute little belly! I can't wait to see what Peanut is! So exciting...