Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Terry Fator and Shark Reef

So Jhon got tickets to go see Terry Fator at the Mirage for free, so we went Thursday. This is the guy who won the first America's Got Talent. We never saw him on the show, so I wasn't sure what to expect. But the show was amazing! He was hilarious, could sing, and we laughed hard the whole show. Best part, we were 4 rows back! Our seats were $129 each, but not for us! :)









I also took a girl who is in my ward and in the classroom next door out for some fun on Saturday. I took her to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, I get in free with a guest with my teacher id. Then we got $1 sundaes at McDonalds. It was a lot of fun. McKenna is a cutie! This pics are of her touching a sting ray, in front of kimodo dragon and a golden crocodile.


1 comments:

Dallings said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Way to make the most of everything. You always know how to have a good time.