Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Big Baby Boy!!

So our little guy is not so little!!! He at 28 weeks 4 days is weighing in at 3 lbs, 11 ounces. Over a pound more than the normal. over 90th percentile. He is measuring 31 weeks 2 days, 19 days ahead!

Head circumfrence- 95th percentile 31 weeks 4 days
Abodominal circumfrence- 86th percentile 30 w 6 d
Femur-79th percentile 30 w 5 d
Humerus 95th percentile 32 w 4 d

SO overall he is in the 95+th percentile for his date. Size wise he would be due Aug. 23rd. So who knows where he will end up!!! They were nice and gave me some 3D shots.

Jhon thinks that this little guy has my nose and lips.

He is in the breech position still. I could see him kick at the same time that I felt it! I also saw him yawn again, and for awhile it looked like he was chewing something. He rolled around a ton and moves a lot!!! Every time I go they comment on how active he is!! He didn't want to move his hands from in front of his face for the 3D.

Everything is perfect. The placenta, amniotic fluid, and all his organ measurements. THey check out his brain, heart chambers, kidneys, bladder, and all. And he definitely is still a boy!!!

It was great and I loved seeing him again!!!








6 comments:

Karolee said...

Sounds like he's going to be really big, or you may get to deliver early! :) I'm glad things are going so well for you guys!

Dansie Family said...

congrats! that is great news. hoe it continues to go well.

Rex and Paula said...

Ahhh.. those 3d pictures are so neat. I'm so happy that he is doing so well. The fact that he is so big is a little ...ummmm well...the thought of it is making ME hurt. You might just have him BEFORE school starts again!

Jan said...

Fun pictures. And what a big boy! Congrats!

Day Family Blog said...

You don't look like you are measuring big. So how did you get all of those detailed stats? Pretty awesome. Our little guy was breech too, hope yours turns on his own, cuz that was painful having the Dr turn him. I can't believe you are already 30 weeks, too crazy. Good luck with the last and funnest part :)

Tim and Shay said...

Oh...so precious! I love getting the 3D's. Glad to hear all is going well. The last 10 weeks are a joy. I only have 9 days left. YAY!!!