Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This is how we roll.....

SO my wonderful husband gets hook ups for tickets to Vegas shows. We have gone to Steve Wyrick, Terry Fator and more. Well the fun has continued and we had great fun for May and June!




First off, our anniversary week was eventful!! First we went and saw Jersey Boys at the Palazzo! Several Vegas reviewers rate it as one of the top shows. I really had no idea was it was going to be and wasn't expecting much, but it was really good!!! The baby did a lot of dancing to all the music!!!



Then the same week we got to go to Blue Man Group at the Venetian! It was fun! I wouldn't say it was my favorite, but I am glad I got to see it!!!


This month was GREAT! First we got to see Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian! I have seen many shows in London and other places, but I never saw this! It was wonderful!!!


Then two days later it was off to see Lion King at Mandalay Bay. It just started here in Vegas. It was very good!!!


Then one I hadn't heard of was on Jhon's list of free shows, Shear Madness. I found out this has the Guinness World Record for longest running who-dun-it show! It was at Town Square, down south on the strip. We got moved up to the love seats in the front, and it was a murder/mystery play. It was a lot of fun!

Then one day on Jhon's first day off this week, I see in the paper that there are FREECATIONS going on!! So since Jhon was off that day and the next I went ahead and booked us two nights! It was for 2 free nights out at Buffalo Bill's in Primm, about 40 miles south of Vegas. It also was for 2 free all day ride passes, 2 for 1 buffets, and more. Jhon was asleep, so I quietly packed up stuff we would need for 2 days. I didn't tell him what was up, just started driving and told him we were going on an adventure. After many wrong guesses, it started to become obvious once we were way out there! We had a lot of fun!! Jhon rode rides that I wasn't allowed on, and I sat in the shade by the pool. It was fun to get away and it was totally fun to surprise Jhon!









So us Mosley's are living large-for free!! Those shows would have been over $1000 if we paid for them! :)

2 comments:

Karissa said...

That's AWESOME! I'm so jealous that you've seen all those shows..... And good job on all the freebies! :-)

Glad you're having tons of fun!

Rex and Paula said...

That is really cool that you get to see all those shows. I have seen Phantom. I took my daughter Lindsey, she loved it. And the free mini vaca? I wanna know about those kind of things - share the news! Looks like fun!