Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Big New Year Surprise

I know that a lot of people don't like to tell what I am sharing until later on, like after the first trimester, but gosh darn it! I can't help it. I took 3 pregnancy tests today :), two different brands, and all 3 said....I am pregnant!

I know things can happen. But I am just excited I can be pregnant. Hopefully our little peanut makes it through the first trimester and all is well. If not, I am just so ecstatic to know I can even get pregnant at all. I have had issues that affect fertility for 13 years, so I was really afraid I could never get pregnant. So we would love any prayers for the baby to grow and do well!

Jhon keeps saying he is going to have his third son. I can't lie, I would like a little girl, but I will be overjoyed either way!!! So if all goes well, all the online charts and calendars say it would be around Sept. 10th. I am going to try to get into the Dr. as soon as I can!

So now my sister and I are preggers together!!

What a happy new year gift!!!!

7 comments:

King Family said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you both. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted.

Courtney said...

I saw the title Big New Year Surprise and I thought, I bet she's preggo. I was right! I'm really happy and excited for you and Jhon! Congratulations! I'll be praying for you.

Rex and Paula said...

WOW! I am so excited for you two! I will be praying for you and the baby. It looks like you guys had a fun 2 week vacation. It is always a good time to see and spend time with family. I will see you tomorrow!

AMY said...

How exciting! ...And how fun for you and Emily to be pregnant together. Congrats!

Jan said...

Congrats Kim! That is so exciting. Good luck...you'll be in our prayers!

Day Family Blog said...

YAY! I am the same way I like to tell before I "should." I know you had said you had been trying for a long time and I remember when we were roommates you had endometriosis problems, so what a blessing!! I am very excited for you and we will keep you in our prayers. Little girls are the best, but we are hoping for a boy this time. Hope you feel well. Congrats!!

Tim and Shay said...

Kim! That is so exciting! Congrats! I hope all goes well. You have every right to be excited and want to announce it early. That is awesome news! I have the hardest time waiting to announce it until after the first trimester too. I never make it. :o) You are like the rest of us.