Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Friday, September 11, 2009

The first 6 days

The first 6 days with Caleb have flown by and have been such a joy. This boy is so sweet!!! Everyone comments on how alert he is, and how calm. He sleeps a lot, is nursing well, and doing well physically. Often we are trying to wake him so he can eat since he sleeps so well!!!
He had his first appointment. He is 2 inches taller than hospital said! Almost 21.5 inches, not 19.5. He had lost at least 6 ounces before I left the hospital, but he is back up to 9 pounds 1 ounce. Everything is perfect and the pediatrician has no concerns.

Some of my favorite things:
how Caleb holds on to one of my fingers while I nurse him
the little smiles he gives while sleeping
his adorable huge feet
how he cuddles me and lays his head on my shoulder
him waking only once in the night
his jet black hair




Getting ready to go home

In the stroller for his first walk

In the car seat for going home from hospital

Caleb's adorable big feet

First swing ride

First onesie

Daddy changing and dressing Caleb

A few pics of Caleb doing his favorite activity....SLEEPING!


8 comments:

Nycole said...

What a cutie! I can't believe all of his dark hair!

Megann said...

That last picture is SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! What an amazing blessing to have in your life :)

Jayson Michael West said...

When I see him I seriously tear up. I'm so happy for you and your cute little family. You totally deserve complete happiness! I can't wait to meet this little guy!!!

A. Swensen said...

I like the new blog look. What a sweet little baby boy!

King Family said...

He is so adorable. We're so happy for you both. YOu have a beautiful family. We love & miss you all.

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

I love that last picture. I, too, tear up when I think about how much happiness you have in your life. You deserve it! I was talking to Richard about it this morning. I'm so glad you have your two boys!

Rex and Paula said...

i too love that last picture...well i love all of them but the last one is precious. your very lucky to have such an amazing little addition to your family. i am very happy for you and jhon.

Day Family Blog said...

I can't believe how much dark hair he has. You are so lucky that he already only wakes up once at night. I am so excited for you guys. He is adorable.