Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Thursday, September 3, 2009

We have our computer back!!! Updates

So I have not blogged because about 2 weeks ago our computer got a virus and wouldn't connect to the internet. We ordered system restore disk and now we are back! Yeah!!!

Our lasted ultrasound showed our guy continues to be a healthy grower!! He was 37 weeks 5 days and overall measured a few weeks ahead. His arms continue to be LONG, measuring 41 weeks 4 days and his legs at 40 weeks 3 days. He was predicted to be almost 9 pounds at that point.

The latest is that Caleb Bruce Mosley will be here Sat. Sept. 5th unless he decides to come sooner! I am so ready. I was doing great until 2 weeks ago my feet swelled and the lower back started to kill. I worked the whole first week with students and then Monday. But I have been calling in the rest of the week. It was too much to be up moving around all day.

I am glad we got the computer back so we can take the laptop to the hospital and put up pics of the baby as soon as we can!!!

This is what my feet have become

at about 36 weeks, at the Flamingo. We went to see George Wallace for free!


38 weeks

0 comments: