Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 1 with Solomon

Solomon flew in on Sunday night. Monday I had off of jury duty, so we picked up his buddy Kyle & met up with my former roommie April and her girls at the park. We got ice cream at Dairy Queen. Also, I called Boomer's new owner, and Solomon and I got to see him since we gave him to the new owner. He is still so darn cute! She texted me some pics, but I don't have them on computer yet. We came home and had dinner with Jhon. Then we all went for a walk together since the weather was perfect. It was fun! It was a very fun day! We have some fun plans for the rest of Solomon's visit, so stay posted.

Also, I have updates on the pregnancy on this blog... http://peanutmosley.blogspot.com/




1 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Hope you have a fun time with him in town. Bummer that you still have jury duty. It seems like he gets to spend quite a bit of time with you guys, which is great.