Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Saving the big bucks!

So I got an invite to a coupon class, and I thought it was about time I followed my little sister's lead! I always looked for sales, but I wasn't a huge couponer or planner. The class was great, and the grocerysmarts.com website is a valuable resource. I am going to host a class in the future when this jury duty thing is done!

Some of my savings so far..
Albertsons 4/04 Spent 52.72 Saved 115.84!!! Total value 168.56 saving 68% off


This included 12 boxes of Post cereal for a little over $3!

Vons 3/11 Spent 114.58 Saved 94, value of 208.58, saving 45% off!

Another Albertsons trip I spent 30 something and saved over 70! That's 70% off!

Walgreens 4/7 Spent 18.22 Saved 13.65, saving 43%

CVS 4/7 Spent 41.99 Saved 36.14 This included Buy one Get one free make up and batteries. Saving 46%

I think the calculations are correct!!

So I have the saving fever!

3 comments:

Dansie Family said...

i do it too. i never went to the class, but go to the website, occasionally. if i know they have a good deals then i go and print off all the coupons and go shopping. it is funny here, because whenever i go, i run into many others doing the exact same thing. we wonder how long it will be before the stores catch on and stop us somehow.

Day Family Blog said...

Awesome savings!! I need to figure out how to do the coupon thing too. Every once and awhile I match deals and coupons, but that doesn't happen very often.

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

I have been using this site for a couple of months now and love it! My friend in my ward does a lot of food storage things with the person who runs the site and introduced me to it. Hooray for savings!