Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Almost a month old!!!!

So here is the boy on the way to a month. He will be there on Saturday! The first two pics were earlier today. He was chilling on the couch and making the cutest faces. He was sporting a mohawk today also.





This was yesterday. I just had to get a shot of the onesie.

This was a pic of him napping this week. I thought it was cute.



Today we went to visit with my friend and her daughter. We passed the Vegas sign on the way, so Caleb and I stopped for a picture. A guy asked me if I came to town to get him started gambling early!

3 comments:

Karolee said...

He is so adorable! I hope I get to see him sometime. He looks a lot like Geoffrey in the first picture. Family resemblance I guess! :-)

Dallings said...

Oh the mohawk and nap picture squeeze my heart. I love you baby Caleb I can't wait to meet you!

Day Family Blog said...

Wow I can't believe how early he is smiling. I love the mohawk. He is so cute and getting so big.