Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Friday, October 23, 2009

Guess Who is 30???

I tried posting a blog for my dear husband last night, but blogspot was having technical difficulties. So here goes.

Jhon Micah Mosley is 30. Yes folks, I will be 35 soon. I am a cradle robber!!! Jhon is a wonderful husband and father! He was worth the LONG wait!!!!

Some reasons I love Jhon....

He loves to surprise me by cooking my breakfast when he gets home from working all night!

He loves to plan fun, special stuff-like a picnic at Red Rock on New Years day. He always is thinking of new things we can do to spend time together.

He tolerates me taking a million pictures of everything wherever we go!

He grabbed on to the gospel as soon as he was introduced to it and has a beautiful testimony.

He is insanely smart, and though it drives me crazy- he is ALWAYS right, in anything we debate!

The kisses he gives me on the top of my head.

I love that he remembers exactly what I was wearing and what I said when we met. I would never have remembered.

I love that he is a good sport when I drag him to things like the bridal expo, Rodeo Drive on our trip to LA, and other girl stuff!

He is a great father to Solomon. Solomon's eyes light up around his dad. They love to play together, their wrestling makes me nervous sometimes, but the boy loves it.

I know he will be a great father to Caleb. He already is!

He is always excited to go to the temple. When he was a member for a year, we did a whirlwind temple tour and went to 5 temples in just a few months. He also honors his priesthood and loves to be able to serve others using it.

He is so tall, I can wear whatever heels I want and he is still way taller!

He always gives me really thoughtful gifts, and thinks about what I will like. It is really sweet!

He knew we were going to get married the week we met, maybe even the first night we hung out. He let me figure it out a couple of weeks later!

Ho cooks, barbeques, and loves to have friends over for dinner.

There are a million other things I love about him...but I got to save some for next year's blog!

Here are some pics of then....and now!






With our sweet Caleb
Easter baskets from my mom, Easter '08
In Arizona '08
Lake Las Vegas
Lake Las Vegas
Wedding Dance

In LA
Next to Guiness World record tallest man
He made Solomon and I a great rib dinner
Father & son at Red Rock

I love you Jhon Micah Mosley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

King Family said...

Happy B-day Jhon!

Tim and Shay said...

That is sweet. Happy Birthday John!