Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Six weeks of Joy

Mr. Caleb has been here for 6 weeks now. He is more fun every day! He smiles several times a day now. We love his little Elvis lip curl. We went to our ward family home evening last night and he was just happy as can be. Everyone commented on what a cute, calm, happy baby he is! I tell them he is calm until it is time to eat. He doesn't play when it is time to eat! I had a newborn Halloween sleeper, so I put it on him. So tight, but I got some pics of him in it! I also tried getting shots of all the faces he makes. I also took some pics of him in a camoflauge onesie in honor of my dad. He was 20 years army. So I took some pics to email him. It was funny, I took some pics of Caleb, then I told him to smile for grandpa. He on cue gave me a big grin! It was so perfect!
Caleb met my friends Kathryn & Laura this week. We met Kathryn during her lunch hour. Then Laura brought me dinner and visited awhile. I have such great friends!!!

He went to the Dr. a day before he was 5 weeks. He was a healthy 11 pounds 15 ounces. And 22.75 inches. His doc said he is doing great. He had tiny bit of a cold last week, but never got a fever or seemed too miserable! Thank goodness!









2 comments:

Dansie Family said...

very cute. isn't being a mom great?

Family von Graf said...

I love his funny faces! He's so cute!