Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Five weeks

Caleb had a dr. visit this week, one day before he was 5 weeks. He is up to 11 pounds, 15 ounces. And he is now 22.75 inches, he had grown half an inch from the last visit. The pediatrician thinks he is doing great.

I feel like I am starting to know his signals and we have had lots of good days due to this. The day he went to the dr. was a little rough, he had a shot, and I think it made him a little fussy.

We went to Utah last weekend with my mom. We had a little shower up there at my grandma's house. When I talked to my Aunt Anna when I was pregnant, she didn't want me to go up there for a shower until after he was born so people could meet him. It was a lot of fun. I am glad he got to meet his great-grandma and we got a 4 generation pic. Lots of aunts and cousins came to the shower or to visit on Sunday. Also, my old roommates, and old friends who live in Utah now. It was a lot of fun and I appreciate all who came.

While we were up there, Caleb discovered his tongue. He started rolling it, pushing it out, & it was funny to watch. He is already following things with his eyes, & grasping things. We have a playmat with a hanging ball. When mom was here last week we watched him staring up at the ball. Then he just swung his arm & hit that ball right in the middle.

Amber & Caleb

4 Generations

High school friend Hillary

Cousin Corinne

Tristin

Love this face

Love how he is looking at my Uncle David. We have pics of him looking at lots of people like this.

0 comments: