Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Thursday, November 19, 2009

10 Weeks

Caleb is "talking" up a storm these days. His favorite word is goooo. He makes so many noises. He loves his playmat with music and a flashing sun that changes colors. He kicks and squeals for so long. He loves it.

Going to work has been an adjustment. It is so great that Jhon gets to stay home with the baby on Mondays and Tuesdays. Our babysitter is wonderful. He is always so happy when I pick him up. They said today he was on the playmat with their baby girl and they were holding hands for awhile. Being back at work hasn't been as bad as I was expecting.

And just when I think Caleb can't get any cuter, I get pictures like these!!



So sweet


Little turkey!

First time in Bumbo seat
This smile always makes me smile!
My little Peanut

1 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

I am glad that going back to work hasn't been too hard and what a blessing that Jhon gets to watch him for 2 of the days. He is such a sweetheart.