Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Blessing

Caleb was blessed on Sunday, the 8th of November. Mom and Dad were able to come for the weekend. We had a great time! Jhon did a great job. It was sweet seeing him and Caleb looking at each other after wards as Jhon held him. Caleb was holding on to Jhon's finger so tight. My friend Sylvette also came. Caleb wore the same blessing outfit that his cousins Jacob, Dwight, Ammon, Preston, and Rhett wore. My mom bought it in Belgium, and it is special that all the boys have worn it!





2 comments:

Karissa said...

Oh he's so stinkin' cute! I'm sorry we missed the blessing.... We were in Cali unpacking into our new house. Did I mention I hate moving? ;-)

Caleb is adorable! You have such a cute little family. Congrats! :-)

Day Family Blog said...

He is so cute and chunky. You on the other hand are looking slender. He is so cute!