Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving- 11 Weeks

Jhon had to leave for work at 1, so Caleb and I had two Thanksgivings with friends! They saw on Facebook that Caleb and I would be alone most of the day, so they invited us over. Angela, one of my "sisters" from work had us over. Their food was wonderful! Then we went to April's house. Jhon was able to join us later in the evening there. So I got to have 2 dinners with no cooking! I bought a bag of rolls.
Caleb is doing well. He was having some acid reflux issues and acted as if he was in pain for a few days. I had been forgetting his probiotics. Went back to them and the problems disappeared. He is doing great holding his head up. He has got to be strong to hold up his giant 90+ percentile head! He must have a big brain in there! I joke that he must be right brained, I think it is heavier on that side since he leans it that way most often!

This picture and the next 3 are of Caleb very EARLY one morning. It was a day Jhon and I both had to work, and I was on Caleb duty. He has
had a habit of waking up at 4 or 5, WIDE AWAKE. I put him in the swing and was talking to him. I asked him if he thought his momma didn't need sleep. He started grinning like this.

These are after I got him dressed. I said, so you think it is funny that momma isn't getting any sleep, and he kept on laughing. Thanks son!

This is him in the onesie now.
This was him in the same onesie back when he was just a few weeks old!
April's daughter Brooklyn started feeding Caleb
Loving the Bumbo
The Baby's First Thanksgiving onesie I bought on clearance in Jan. when I found out I was expecting.

Today Caleb is 12 weeks old. I wanted some pics of him in his diaper so show his cute chubbiness!
Chunky monkey!
Smiling as he falls over!

2 comments:

Karolee said...

Caleb is such a happy baby! always smiling... :-) Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. We did too, but it sure would have been great to have you all there!

Day Family Blog said...

I love chunky monkeys. How nice that friends had you over for thanksgiving and how sad that Jhon had to miss out.