Mosley family

Jhon, Kim, Caleb and Asher

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bub's First Halloween- 8 Weeks




For some reason I have started calling my son Bub, and various variations such as Bubba, BubBub and Bubs. So when you see these names, I am talking about Caleb! I try to still call him Caleb several times a day so he doesn't grow up thinking his name is Bub.

Caleb turned 8 weeks old on Halloween. He is doing great, growing healthy and strong. As you can see from earlier posts, he is a smiler. Bub smiles at me all day long. First thing in the morning he smiles for several minutes straight. I make goofy smiles and faces and he tries to copy them. It is hilarious!!! Right now even, he is laying by me on the couch, laughing, smiling, and kicking away. He really only fusses when really tired or really hungry. Oh, also when he doesn't like me trying to dress him and it is taking too long!

He has started sucking on his whole fist. We thought this might mean he was hungry, but he doesn't always eat when we feed him after he is ferociously sucking on his fist. Also, when he does get mad at me he snorts while he cries. It is so cute! He will snort 3 or 4 times in a row.He loves to "talk" to me. We have long conversations of me repeating back to him all the sounds he makes.


For Halloween we went to our ward's trunk or treat. We didn't get any candy of course, but walked around seeing everyone's costumes and showing off Caleb's costume. He slept the whole time. Then we went to a Halloween party. Our friend the Richards and the Woods were there. We also made some new friends. Caleb did great. He is calm and happy. He also went with me to a Halloween party at the Garrards for several hours and was wonderful.


trunk or treat
scary lion
party fun
with britni aka Mary Poppins

1 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

I call Spencer all those forms of Bubba too, that is funny. I can't believe Caleb is getting so big. He sure looked cute in his costume.